If you are loving the current marble trend, but the real deal isn’t in the budget– Paint your own! This DIY marble finish technique is super easy and looks just like real stone!
We are now fighting the urge to marbleize everything in close proximity.
In our studio, there was a sad side table screaming for a makeover. It was covered in dust and random test swatches of paint, but had a lot of potential! We decided to revamp the piece into a high-end looking ‘marble’ tabletop with modern color-blocked legs.
For this project we used:
- Giani White Diamond Small Project kit (includes: primer, 3 mineral colors, topcoat, applicators, and instructional dvd)
- Fine point artist brush and 2″ foam brush
- Spray bottle filled with water
- Cup of water
- Paper towels and paper plates/bowls
- Paint tray
- Chalkworthy Antiquing Paint in CastIron and WhiteLinen
Then, we primed with the Giani™ IronCore primer. It was so satisfying rolling right over those crazy colored test swatches. Just one coat for full coverage!
Watch the video below to learn how to create the Marble look using Giani™ White Diamond Kit & water:
Be sure to ‘Pin it’ and try it out when you are ready!